Behind the scenes in our laboratories
State of the art colorimetry tools
- A grinding tool is used to break up the pigment agglomerates to achieve the desired fineness.
- Our dermopigmentation production room is an ISO 7 certified clean room: ultra controlled atmosphere.
- All the pigment bottles are sterilised using gamma rays to ensure zero growth of germs in the formula. This gamma ray sterilisation technique is used in the medical industry.
- All productions are checked for colour (via a spectrometer at the tip), viscosity and pH. The pH is checked to ensure compatibility between the pH of the skin and our formulas.
Ultra-clean facilities and process
Cosmetic production room
- The manufacturing and production rooms are ISO 8 certified: our cosmetic products are manufactured in a controlled atmosphere (high pressure atmosphere) to prevent contaminated air from entering the production room. With this process, we go even further than the basic regulations. At BIOTIC Phocea, we manufacture cosmetic formulas in a different way, always cleaner and safer for the end consumer.
- The production room is isolated by airlocks.
- Air and surface checks are carried out regularly by an external company.
Our production system is ISO 22716 certified. This standard relates to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). A microbial control is carried out to verify the systematic non-contamination of each production.
Research and development is at the heart of our strategy: reinventing ourselves, learning from our mistakes, challenging ourselves are our daily ambitions. Our laboratory teams innovate and test new formulas and colours to bring you the products you need.
Customer relations are at the heart of our concerns, which is why we want to be ever closer to you. Our sales team is available to discuss all your needs and expectations by telephone or email.
Our "My advice" service (firstname.lastname@example.org) allows you to ask all your questions about dermopigmentation. Our expert will answer you as soon as possible.
Our training centre, approved by Qualiopi, trains more than 200 trainees per year. The transmission of knowledge and the development of your art are the pillars of our activity. Whether you are in the process of retraining or looking to improve your skills, our team will support you throughout your project.
discover the new BIOTIC Phocea website