In order to offer quality products to our customers, our laboratories are keen to work in complete transparency
Since their creation in 1999, BIOTIC Phocea Laboratories have voluntarily submitted to the validation of their quality management system by an independent organisation.
Over the years, we have continuously improved all stages of the BIOTIC Phocea product development process. Thanks to these continuous efforts, we are proud to maintain the certifications that guarantee our expertise in cosmetics, dermopigmentation for medical (DM) and aesthetic (PMU) use.
BIOTIC Phocea is the only European laboratory to offer CEIIb medical device approved pigments that can be used for all medical and aesthetic procedures.
Our pigment ranges & many cosmetic formulas* are certified Vegan:
- These products do not involve or contain ingredients of animal origin
- These products have not been tested on animals
Our cosmetic formulas* are developed in accordance with the COSMOS charter:
- at least 95% of the plants it contains are organic
- At least 20% of organic ingredients are present in the formula in total
- Production and transformation processes that respect the environment and human health
- Development of the green chemistry concept
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Respect for biodiversity
- Absence of petrochemical ingredients (except authorised preservatives): parabens, phenoxyethanol, synthetic perfumes and colourings
- Absence of GMOs
- Recyclable packaging
The "Qualiopi" mark aims to
- attest to the quality of the process implemented by the providers of actions contributing to the development of skills
- make the training offer more readable for companies and users.
Download our certificates
discover the new BIOTIC Phocea website